Effective Leadership Team Dynamics
The key to strong decision-making is the ability to bring all necessary information to the table, to discuss and cull through the data, and make appropriate decisions based on the collective wisdom of the team. This requires an environment that allows for all relevant and important information and opinions to be voiced, questioned, and vetted. Without a trusting, safe atmosphere, this will not occur. We support leaders in creating the environment necessary for these critical interactions.
- Understand the desired team dynamics
- Interview the team leader to understand his/her view of the existing dynamics and why they are occurring
- Interview the team participants individually and collectively to understand their goals for the team and what they believe is in the way
- Feedback to the team leader and/or to the team of the survey results and the written recommendations for creating a positive shift in the dynamic and team effectiveness.
- If engaged, post-assessment, facilitate meetings and coach team leader and/or individual leaders to achieve desired outcomes.