CSC Training and Associations
To maintain our edge as individuals and as an organization, we are continually investing in our knowledge base as well as keeping our skill sets current and maintaining our certifications, training, and participation in meaningful associations.
About our training and associations
New Ventures West
Founded in 1986, New Ventures West provides coach training for people who are open to developing themselves and courageously working to improve the lives of others. NWV Certified Coaches are trained in and committed to:
- Structured integral methodology
- Rigorous models with deep intellectual roots
- Compassionate teaching responding to individual student needs
- Emphasis on real, lasting results
- Commitment to honoring each person as a marvelously complex individual
Patti became a New Ventures West certified coach, in 2002, by participating in a rigorous, 1-year executive coaching certification in the Integral Coaching methodology.
The International Coach Federation (ICF)
ICF is the largest worldwide resource for business and personal coaches, and the source for those who are seeking a coach. The ICF exists to Build, Support and Preserve the integrity of the coaching profession through programs and standards supported by the individual membership. The ICF is a nonprofit, individual membership organization formed by professionals worldwide who practice business and personal coaching.
Patti has been an ICF Associate Certified Coach since 2002.
Why an ICF Credentialed Coach? A professional coach who has been credentialed by the International Coach Federation has met ICF’s stringent requirements of coaching. An ICF credentialed coach has received very specific coach training, has achieved a designated number of experience hours and has been coached by a mentor coach.
Board Certified Coach – BCC:
The Center for Credentialing & Education (CCE) created the Board Certified Coach (BCC) credential as a means to independently verify that applicants have met professional coaching competency standards established by CCE and subject matter experts. These standards reflect the common knowledge, skills and abilities of a professional coach.
The BCC is a mark of quality. It demonstrates to the public that a professional coach has:
- Met educational and training requirements
- Passed a psychometrically sound coach-specific examination
- Obtained experience in the field of coaching
- Professional peer references
InsideOut Development is a professional services firm that provides leadership, management, and front-line employee training programs; executive coaching services; team performance workshops; and reinforcement services to a large global clientele.
- Accountability to an enforceable ethics code
- Commitment to continuing education
NAWBO is the voice of America’s 10.6 million women-owned businesses. Since 1975, NAWBO has helped women evolve their businesses by sharing resources and providing a single voice to shape economic and public policy. NAWBO propels women entrepreneurs into economic, social, and political spheres of power worldwide by helping to:
- STRENGTHEN the wealth-creating capacity of our members and promote economic development
- CREATE innovative and effective changes in the business culture
- BUILD strategic alliances, coalitions, and affiliations
- TRANSFORM public policy and influence opinion
Patti, located in Orange County, CA, was a board member from 2008-2013 in the role of Strategy and Board Development; currently a member and a 5-time NAWBO mentor.